My love of writing really started when I began my own blog ‘Henn at Home’. Based around lifestyle inspiration like family, travel and home décor, it has created opportunities I could only dream of.
With a successful reputation behind me and numerous golden opportunities to guest blog and ghost write for high profile bloggers, brands, and businesses, I have taken my love of content creation to the next level.
Graduating with a degree in Business Management the dream had always been to be a leader in my field, an educator in business, my own boss and have a great work life balance. I wasn’t asking for much right?!
It turns out if you work hard enough dreams can come true, as cliché as it sounds, and thus “Written by Jillian Henning” launched in 2020.
I am guessing you want to know the real me:
- My Favourite TV series is “This is Us” – I dare you to find a bad episode, there are none!
- I’ve a strange obsession for prison related documentaries especially about Death Row.
- I have an overwhelming love for Ice cream – I would say it is a borderline addiction.
- I love 90s hip hop music.
- I have a total hatred of gherkins and pigeons.
- My favourite cities are New York and Chicago.
- I am actual allergic to the sun…yes you read that right. I suffer from polymorphic light eruption. Luckily for me good old Northern Ireland doesn’t see that much sun so it’s not a massive problem!
You can mostly find me over on Instagram
Not a fan of Instagram? Be sure to follow me over on Facebook.
I love following along with up to date content, business and marketing articles over on Linkedin
You can check out my vision board and more about freelancing over on Pinterest